Catalyst, the SGC college class, is a place for college-aged Christians to call home – no matter if they live close by or are just home for a weekend. For many college is the point at which they choose if Jesus will be the Catalyst in their lives or not. You will find that the class is a passionate group that is letting Jesus work in them and are allowing themselves to work in others’ lives.
- Want to talk deep spiritual issues that disturb you? This is the place.
- Looking for a good community of college age believers to engage with socially? This is them.
- Want to discover the uniqueness of Christianity in the many worldviews that are pushing against you in college and life? This is the place.
- Looking for an adult mentor, someone who will help you shape yourself and deal with long held wounds? This is the place.
- Want to push your spirituality beyond listening to doing? This is the place.
Please join us! We meet Sundays at 9:00 a.m. in the Outback, room 103. We also have house lunches together every other Sunday after church.
9:00 am Outback Room 103
Life Stage: College age
Leadership: Mark & Karen Greene, Wayne Janeck, Steve & Kathi Mudd; college students just like you
We have two Life Groups (small groups) associated with our group:
“A Doubter’s Guide to Christianity”
Meets at the Janeck’s on Monday nights at 8 p.m. Call the church for more details.
Women’s Bible Study, When God Writes Your Love Story
Meets at the Kramlich’s on Thursday nights from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. You will need to purchase your own copy. Snacks provided. Lead by Reghan and Rachel. Call the church for more details.