Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
Southern Gables Church is conveniently located in the Southwest area of metropolitan Denver. Get directions.
What time do Worship services begin on Sunday morning?
- 9:00 and 10:40 a.m.
- Plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before the service to allow for parking and seating, 15 minutes if you have children.
- Worship services are generally 70 minutes
How many people attend?
- There are approximately 1000 people who attend on Sunday morning.
- Over 600 people participate in one of our Sunday morning studies
- Over 200 children and junior and senior high students are involved in Sunday morning and mid-week programming.
Where do I go?
- The main entrance is through the doors located on the east and west side of the front of the building. These doors provide access to the Welcome Center.
- Children check in at the Information Booth, located at each entrance as you walk in. The side door located on the northeast side of the building is the entrance to the Children’s wing.
- The side door located on the southwest side of the building leads to the classrooms located in the West Wing. The second floor West Wing houses the Student Center and specially designed rooms for students. Junior and senior high school students can go directly to the Student Center and check in with one of the leaders.
What do people wear on Sunday morning?
Southern Gables church is made up of people of all ages and stages of life. Whether you have come from a traditional church background or have never been to church before, we want you to feel comfortable.
Generally speaking, people wear what seems best to them. Some people dress casually (jeans). Others prefer business casual. Still others prefer suits and dresses.
What is an Evangelical Free Church?
The Evangelical Free Church of America is an association of some 1,500 autonomous and interdependent churches and church plants united by a mutual commitment to serve our Lord Jesus Christ under the guidance of the Holy Spirit and obedience to the Word of God. We are committed to cooperate with one another in ministry and fellowship as we seek to fulfill the Great Commission which Christ has entrusted to His Church. The growing ministry of the EFCS currently extends to some 50 countries of the world. For more information visit the EFCA at www.efca.org/about-efca/who-we-are.
What does your church believe?