The Bible teaches that all Christians should give back to God as an act of worship.Our giving, first and foremost, is not about meeting budget needs. It is an act of worship whereby we bless and honor God by acknowledging that He is the source of every good thing. According to Scripture, we are to worship God by giving:
- From the first part of our earnings
- In proportion to our income
- Cheerfully, and
- Freely, not as a result of compulsion or pressurePastor Jeff Daley
Everyday Generosity: My tithe, as an act of worship
- The General Fund – Direct support of our Vision and Mission to grow God’s Kingdom through Ministries, Programs, Outreach, Personnel and Facilities.
Sacrificial Generosity: Over and above my tithe
- Benevolence – Compassionate and practical help for those in need within our Church family and support for partner organizations that serve others in our community.
- Debt Reduction – Additional amounts applied to our monthly mortgage payments to accelerate payoff.
- Kingdom Connection – Support for our Global Staff Missionaries. Gifts can either be designated to a pooled fund or to named missionaries.