Discover Gables in our Starting Point class
Southern Gables is a big place, so we want to make it as easy as possible for you to get connected. A good first step to get connected is Starting Point. It’s a 2-week class designed to help you get to know us, and how to be involved. We’d love to meet you there!
Join us for our next Starting Point class by the teal wall in the Welcome Center during the 10:40am service. There you can learn about what we at Southern Gables believe, make new connections in a smaller group setting, and find out how you might serve in the church and the surrounding community.
Our next Starting Point class:
Sundays, September 9 & 16 | 10:40 a.m. | in the Welcome Center near the teal wall
Our next Membership class:
Sundays: March 24 & 31 | 12:15 p.m. | Room 167
Sign up for the Membership Class, and we'll follow up with the details!
What happens at Starting Point?
- We get to know each other a little better as we “hang out on purpose.”
- Share how we can all become part of God’s family.
- Provide an overview of Southern Gables Church - our mission, strategy and vision.
- To share opportunities for growth and service.
- To make clear the duties and privileges of membership at Southern Gables, should you seek to become a member.
Everyone is welcome to join a Starting Point class, but it's helpful when we can plan ahead. If you'd like to be on the list for our next session, visit our digital portal, where you can sign up.
Still have questions?
For more information, please email Nathanael Lawton using the form below, or call him at (303) 986-1527 x219.