Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located?
- Southern Gables Church is conveniently located in the Southwest area of metropolitan Denver.
- What time do Worship services begin on Sunday morning?
- 9:00am and 10:40am.
Plan to arrive at least 10 minutes before the service to allow for parking and seating, 15 minutes if you have children. Worship services are generally 80 minutes.
- How many people attend?
- There are approximately 600 people who attend Sunday morning services and Adult Communities. Over 200 children and junior and senior high students are involved in Sunday morning and mid-week programming.
- Where do I go?
- The main entrances are located on the north and south of the east end of the main building. These doors provide access to the Welcome Center. If you have children, please check in at the Information Booth, located at each entrance as you walk in, to find out where their classroom is located for check-in. The second floor West Wing houses the Student Center and specially designed rooms for students. Junior and senior high school students can go directly to the Student Center and check in with one of the leaders.
- What do people wear on Sunday morning?
- Southern Gables Church is made up of people of all ages and stages of life. Whether you have come from a traditional church background or have never been to church before, we want you to feel comfortable. Generally speaking, people wear what seems best to them. Some people dress casually (jeans). Others prefer business casual. Still others prefer suits and dresses.
- What is an Evangelical Free Church?
- The Evangelical Free Church of America is an association of some 1,500 autonomous and interdependent churches and church plants united by a mutual commitment to serve our Lord Jesus Christ under the guidance of the Holy Spirit and obedience to the Word of God. We are committed to cooperate with one another in ministry and fellowship as we seek to fulfill the Great Commission which Christ has entrusted to His Church. The growing ministry of the EFCS currently extends to some 50 countries of the world. For more information visit the EFCA at www.efca.org/about-efca/who-we-are.
- What does your church believe?
- Learn more about our Mission & Vision, and Statement of Faith.
Advancing Jesus' Life-Transforming Movement of Disciples Making Disciples