What is Celebrate Recovery?
A Christ-centered healing program that gives people the resources and relationships to help recover from life’s hurts, habits, and hang-ups. This is a program for anyone struggling with past or current dysfunctions or compulsions, whether they are affecting their own life or the lives of those around them. The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the Eight Recovery Principles found in the Beatitudes and Christ-centered Twelve Steps. As we progress through the program we discover our personal, loving and forgiving Higher Power Jesus Christ, the one and only true Higher Power.
Men’s and Women’s Step Studies
Fridays, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
SGC Outback, Room 203
Things we ARE…
- A safe place to share
- A refuge
- A place of belonging
- A place to care for others and be cared for
- A place where respect is given to everyone
- A place where confidentiality is highly regarded
- A place to learn
- A place to grow and become strong again
- A place where you can take off your mask
- A place for healthy challenges and healthy risks
- A possible turning point in your life
Things we are NOT…
- A place for selfish control
- A place for secrets
- A place to look for dating relationships
- A place to rescue or be rescued by others
- A place for perfection
- A place to judge others
- A quick fix
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time;
accepting hardship as a pathway to peace;
Taking, as Jesus did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that You will make all things right if I surrender to Your will;
So that I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with You forever in the next.
Celebrate Recovery Contact:
Amy Coy: email@example.com